Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 2013 Spoiled Rotten Box Review

Yesterday we received our April Petflow Spoiled Rotten box in the mail.  If interested, you can read reviews for February and March.



The Goods
 

Cloudstar Dynamo Dog Tummy treats.  Retail value $6.99.  Soft treats with decent ingredients.  These treats are easily broken in half to get more life out of them.  All three dogs eagerly ate these.  I'm quite pleased with them, because they are yeast-free, and will make a nice training treat.







Evo Wild Cravings Herring Formula treats.  Retail value $9.99.  I have actually purchased these before, and they were a hit.  Smallish grain-free (and yeast-free) biscuit type treats.  Just a warning, they are super fishy smelling.  I'm sure the strong scent is what helps make them enticing to dogs.







Koller Craft Googlies Duck toy.  Retail value $9.99.  Cute and surprising sturdy rubber toy with squeakers.  It's of decent size as well.  I let Neeko play with this for a bit, and she loved it.  Not surprisingly, a couple of times she attempted to chew off the lips/bill and legs of it.  I like this, and will let Neeko play with it while supervised.







Merrick Water Buffalo Flossie.  Retail value 5.99.  A spiral shaped bully stick like chew.  I have never purchased these, though I have contemplated it.  I'm sure this will be a big hit.  Hmmm, which lucky pup gets it?









Ark Naturals Happy Traveler.  Retail value $8.99.  A full-size bottle of 30 capsules.  Active ingredients include Valerian, L-tryptophan, chamomile and St. John's Wart.  As the proud owner of not one, but two rescues with some anxiety issues, I'll be sure to try these.








PetzLife Oral Care Peppermint Spray.  Retail value $5.99.  I have no real use for this product, as my dogs have shiny white teeth.  It does have a nice smell I noticed, when I sprayed some on Neeko's teeth.  She didn't seem to mind.  Faolan, on the other hand, was smiling (baring his teeth in a submissive fashion) at it, which I took to mean he did not like it.  Supposedly all-natural ingredients.  I'll hang on to it, but will hopefully never need a product like this.




I was VERY impressed with this month's Spoiled Rotten Box.  I am contemplating canceling the BarkBox, and just going with this one.  I believe I will give BarkBox one more month.
 

 









5 comments:

  1. This month's Spoiled Rotten box looks great. I wish they shipped to Canada. The duck toy is too cute, but my dogs don't have anxiety, so I wouldn't need the pills.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is some very nice stuff. We have not been too impressed with what we have seen in the Bark Boxes others get. Maybe we can get Mom to look into these for us.

    Our floors always have fur. The white carpet hides a lot but Mom does vacuum almost every day. And the hardwood floors get dustmopped several times a day. But with siberians, fur is just the way of life:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wows, that looks like some good stuffs! I can atest to the yumminess of the bully spiral! I love this company, they are made in the USA, and I have found the quality to be top notch. I loves the beef strips, too.
    The quality of products in these does seem to be better than the bark box. I guess what I mean, is that I would be able to eat and use almost all of the stuffs they send (I checked out the Feb. and March reviews you gave). I'm gonna have to talk Ma into tryin' this out! BOL
    Thanks for the review! (let me know how the Happy Traveler works...I have 'issues' too!!)
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The EVO treats have been recalled.

    http://www.naturapet.com/about/contact-us or (800) 224-6123.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just saw this in an email as well.

      Delete

Thanks for the howls!!